At Ellipse Software you’ll have a virtually unlimited number of opportunities to work on a wide variety of technologies, from the Internet and multimedia to client/server development and data warehousing – and more. We hire people who are bright, motivated, passionate about software, and willing to learn.
- Responsible for leading team efforts in analysis and development of high quality code based on client requirements.
- Responsible for providing technological support to the project development team.
- Responsible for producing fully-tested and bug-free software solutions.
- Responsible for producing a smooth product release and provide support to handle any post-release issues.
Be advocate of the best software development practices.
- Strong communication skills to discuss the project development status with client as well as the Senior Management staff.
- Manage staff utilization within the team and delegate tasks appropriately to complete project on time and on budget.
- Assist in holding recruitment drives to increase strength of the project teams.
- Encourage team members to achieve greater successes and maintain a healthy environment at work.
- Desire and aptitude to become a Project Manager.
- Minimum 4 years experience in leading teams and managing projects in .NET
- Microsoft .NET 1.1 or above (VB, C#)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 / 2005
- Oracle 9i or above
- Microsoft AJAX
- Visual Studio 2008, 2010 or above
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express Microsoft SourceSafe Microsoft Project
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience in .NET, Database design and development,
PL/SQL developer, MS VISIO, MS Projects, other as required tools for the job,
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Programmer Analyst (.NET and Oracle)
Programmers are responsible for: system analysis and design, writing clear and concise code, translating business models and system documentation into complete and accurate system requirements and design and implement system architectures that fit the client’s business needs.
Qualified candidates will have skills and experience working with .NET and Oracle. Qualified candidates will also have strong communication and analysis skills.
Don’t see an opening that is a good fit for your skills and experience?
Send us your resume and give us a chance to consider you for future openings or positions that may not be currently advertised.